Subject: Shave SECONDS and Save MONEY (BLACK FRIDAY DEALS)
Send: 6AM to your current and past customers. Make sure your email is targeted to the right prospect. This is called congruence. Hyundai does not send Rolls Royce owners mailers. For example, make sure if you have an upgrade email, you send it to the proper prospect. Upgrade to VPS goes to Shared. Upgrade to dedicated goes to VPS. Just use common sense on your lists and don’t blast everyone who isn’t interested in the specific offer.
Everything in RED bold letters is adjustable. Make sure you thoroughly edit and review the email before sending. If you want a second set of eyes, just hit reply to Richard or Chris and we’ll skim it over.
BLACK FRIDAY STARTS NOW!
Our Black Friday special goes a long way to saving you money and shaving seconds off your website load time!
It’s no secret that Google ranks faster websites higher in their search index.
And speeding up your website is easy when you add more horsepower.
More horsepower = more speed.
Internet retailers discovered when load time is reduced from 8 seconds to 2 seconds, conversions went up by a staggering 74%.
If your website handles transactions you can see the potential here. What business wouldn’t like a 74% improvement in conversions? This means MORE MONEY.
The good thing is that XXXXXX is running our annual Black Friday Sale where you can not only enjoy BLAZING FAST WEBSITE SPEEDS – but you can also SAVE BIG.
In fact, we recently added the brand new XXXXXX line of virtual private servers… VPS for short.
Simply upgrading your shared account to our new VPS platform will provide MASSIVE speed increases.
And here’s a few more reasons why you should consider upgrading your shared hosting to our brand new VPS servers:
- Aberdeen Group study showed that a one second delay in page load time equals 11% fewer page views, a 16% decrease in customer satisfaction, and 7% loss in conversions.
- One marketer got an 8.47% conversion rate improvement by moving his landing page onto a faster host.
- Shopzilla sped up their site by 5 seconds and increased the conversion rate 7-12%.
- Shaving 2.2 seconds off Mozilla’s landing pages increased download conversions by 15.4%, which they estimate will result in 60 million more Firefox downloads per year.
- Amazon reported way back in 2006 that they got 1% revenue increase for every 100ms of improvement.
If you are serious about increasing conversions, upgrading to a VPS is a no brainer.
=> Click here to configure and order a new VPS: (LINK TO VPS ORDER PAGE)
And for BLACK FRIDAY ONLY, you can save XX% off select VPS’s when you use the following coupon:
COUPON CODE HERE
Act NOW, because when the clock strikes midnight this offer WILL EXPIRE.