Building the Deep Dive Survey
- Customize the survey template below with your own questions or use the ones provided
- Create the form inside of ActiveCampaign or CRM
- Add tags if using ActiveCampaign or other CRM
- Create a ‘Thank You’ page
- Integrate form on site and test
You may create your survey using ActiveCampaign, SurveyMonkey, SurveyFunnel.io or just setup an form that emails their data to you – and then enter that into an excel spreadsheet. If you need help, just ask using the contact form.
- Is your main website for personal or business purposes?
- How many websites do you operate?
- 5 or more
- What’s your #1 single biggest CHALLENGE right now with your website?
Please be as detailed and specific as possible. (Please go beyond saying “finding a designer” or “more visitors”. The more specific and detailed you are, the more likely I’ll be able to cover your topic 🙂
- What weakness does your existing website have that you would like to fix?
Please be as detailed and specific as possible. (The more specific and detailed you are, the more likely I’ll be able to cover your topic 🙂
- What is the goal of your website? (In other words, what are you trying to accomplish by operating this website? Please be as specific as you can)
- Would you mind if I contacted you over the phone to discuss your responses?
- If you answered yes, please provide your name, phone number, and best time to call in the field below:
- PHONE NUMBER (INCLUDE AREA CODE):
- BEST TIME TO CALL:
THANK YOU PAGE
Once your survey is built and tested, you can create a ‘Thank You’ page for those that complete it. I suggest just saying thanks and letting them know you will send them the survey results.