Import Upgrade Campaign Automation
If you use ActiveCampaign, you can import this automation. You’ll need to add a few tags here and there and edit the emails… but the framework and automation are there for you.
You can use this automation by logging in to your ActiveCampaign account, going to the automations page, clicking add automations, and choosing the “Import” option.
Don’t have an ActiveCampaign account? Get a free one today.
- Add the following tags to your ActiveCampaign in the ‘Contacts’ > ‘Manage Scoring’ > ‘Manage Tags’:
- [CAMPAIGN] Gentle Upgrade
- [CAMPAIGN] Gentle Upgrade (complete)
- Import the ‘[CAMPAIGN] Gentle Upgrade’ Campaign
- Copy this URL: http://tplshare.com/suB$FS$
- Update the ‘From’ Name and Email Address with the Import Wizard
- Launch the Campaign
- Add the ‘[CAMPAIGN] Gentle Upgrade’ to any clients you wish to upgrade
- Remove clients by adding the [CAMPAIGN] Gentle Upgrade (complete)’ tag when they respond
- That’s it!
Setting up your first automation can be overwhelming. I promise, it does get easier… but if you are lazy like me, you can upgrade your membership that includes full managed services. We’ll set up your campaign in your own CRM and tie it all together to build your Incredible Selling Machine!